It is located on the north end of the riverside between the Wonhyo Bridge and the Seongsan Bridge, and is adjacent to Mapo District. The dunch has a lawn that provides a wide view and a well-organized seating area such as a walkway. In addition, water leisure activities such as windsurfing, water skiing, and motorboating are carried out in the water, and there are cultural sites such as the telephoto expedition and the Temple of Mount Firth in the vicinity, and the World Cup Stadium and Incheon International Airport, which have unlimited potential as a strategic hub area in the northwest region of Seoul.
Area : 422,347㎡ ( Bam Island 279,281㎡ not included)
Gil Lee: 7.4km (in front of Mancho Chun Bridge ~ in front of Hongzecheon Bridge)
Place : Maponarugil 467, Mapo-gu, Seoul (205-4, Telewon-dong)
Seoul travel course full of entertainment and food 01 Gyeongui Line Forest Road 02 Hello Crab Mapo Branch 03 Seonyudo Park 04 Solnae-gil, Hongdae 05 Hapjeong Station land 01 Gyeongui Line Forest Road Address 17, Baekbeom-ro 28-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul I did not find the Yeonnam-dong Gyeongui Line forest path, but found a forest path with abundant cherry blossoms connected to Daeheung Station Line 6. The cherry blossoms were in full bloom, so there were a lot of people who came out to see the flowers, so it was a bit inconvenient to walk, but to see the beautiful cherry blossoms, you have to bear that much..?? The forest road in full bloom was full of tourists who came to see the cherry blossoms, and there were so many people that it was difficult to even walk. A week ago, the flowers were in a state of buds, but when I visited they turned into rain flowers and were scattering, and I thought it would be a fun time to sit in a cafe and watch the rain. These days, wherever you go, there a...
I walked about 860 meters along Bukchon-ro to the three-way intersection in front of Jaedong Elementary School in front of the Board of Audit and Inspection. It was convenient to walk downhill while looking at Namsan, so it was the location where I arrived by bus. Walking along Bukchon-ro, the tree planted in a row along the road is called pine trees. The pine tree, which often appeared in literature, also had the symbolism of being a tree that had a considerable influence on our lives. It is sometimes awkward to meet such a familiar pine tree as a roadside tree. Jongno, a good place to walk in spring: Bukchon-ro Steps are light for the fun of viewing the remaining cherry blossoms. I entered a narrow alley in the afternoon when cherry blossom petals fell like a carpet. Even when I was standing in the scenery I liked and I set the camera timer to take a photo as a commemorative photo, I did not take off my mask because I was afraid of burdening the residents who suddenly appeared. ...
2023년 경주솔거미술관 작가 기획 공모전 경주솔거미술관에서 작가 기획 공모전을 개최하고자 합니다. 경상북도 내 작가분들의 많은 참여 부탁드립니다. ■ 접수기간 : 2023. 5. 08(월) ~ 05. 17(수) 17시까지 접수 ■ 전시기간 : 2023년 7월1일(토)부터 2023년 9월24일(일) 까지 예정 ■ 선정인원 : 3명(2인 이하 1팀으로 지원 가능) ■ 나이제한 : 나이제한 없음 ■ 자격요건 가. 경상북도 내 주소지를 두고 활동하는 시각예술가(2023년 5월 1일 기준) ※ 현재의 주소지를 확인하기 위한 주민등록등본 제출 나. 경상북도 내에 등록기준지를 두고 만18세까지 거주 이력이 있는 시각예술가 ※ 가족관계기본증명서 및 주민등록등본(과거주소변동사항포함) 제출 다. 21~23년 솔거미술관 경주미술인 공모선정전 참여 작가는 지원 불가 ■ 공모장르 - 회화-평면(캔버스, 한지 등)에 구현된 시각예술 작품 - 입체-조각, 소조, 철조, 기타 형상물질로 이루어진 입방체 작품 - 설치-공간을 활용한 다매체 작품 - 미디어-영상, 증강현실 등 미디어가 적극 활용된 작품 ■ 출품방식 : 전시를 위한 신작 및 구작 출품 가능 ■ 접수방법 - 이메일 접수 : lsuper2@cexpo.or.kr(우편 접수 불가) ■ 접수 서류 - 지원신청서, 작가이력서, 포트폴리오(PPT파일 30P이내), 전시계획서 ※ 전시계획서는 전시를 추진하고자 하는 공간을 작가가 지정하고 주제를 선정하여 실제 전시가 이루어질 수 있도록 실현가능한 공간 구성계획을 제출하여야 함. ■ 심사방식 - 5명이내 내‧외부 심의위원을 위촉, 심의하여 작가 선발 ■ 심사일정 : 2023년 5월22일(월) 예정 ■ 결과발표 : 2023년 5월23일(화) 예정(홈페이지 개시 및 개인연락) ■ 전시 지원 내용 - 작품 운송 및 설치 철수(조명설치 포함) - 전시장 도색(협의 하에 색 지정 가능) - 리플렛 제작 - 개막식 행사 개최 - 전시 사례비 지급 * 사례비 1...
댓글
댓글 쓰기